We recently shared the news of being among the 30 “brightest” companies in BigData in Europe. After the recent Datathon in Berlin, we went from the 16 companies selected by EDI (European Data Incubator) to the next stage of ‘Experimentation’… [ + ]
Christina Figueres, former head of climate change at the UN, challenges the titans of the latest technologies to take charge of climate change. Currently, it is uncertain whether these companies will increase or reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It is important… [ + ]
The concept of 100% energy self-sufficient buildings and almost zero energy consumption building, defined and developed in the energy efficiency directives of buildings in 2010 and 2018, will determine the trends of the real estate market throughout Europe. The new… [ + ]
The Minister of Ecological Transition, Teresa Ribera, raised at the Climate Summit the future Spanish strategy for a fair energy transition, a plan that will accompany the future Law of Climate Change to bet on a sustainable economic decarbonization in… [ + ]
- Why should the latest technologies take control of climate change?
- In two years, buildings 100% energy self-sufficient will be mandatory
- How digitization improves the energy efficiency of buildings.
- How to save energy with analytics in Big Data?
- Castilla y León: summons aid for renewable energies of more than six million Euros.
- EnergySequence has been selected as one of the finalists of Bind 4.0.
- EDI: EnergySequence begins the experimentation stage in Bilbao.
- Good news! EnergySequence is within the second phase of the EDI.
- Bettergy starts photovoltaic solar installation in the Commonwealth of Municipalities Costa del Sol Occidental.
- Bettergy will contribute its experience in the management of public lighting in Barcelona