The European Parliament’s Committee on Industry, Research and Energy have confirmed on Wednesday the agreement reached with the EU governments to reform the design of the European electricity market to improve its operation, give more power to consumers and facilitate… [ + ]
Guarantees of origin: the demand for renewable electricity sets a new record when exceeding 500 TWh in Europe.
“For the first time, the demand for renewable energy in Europe exceeds 500 TWh, or half a billion Guarantees of Origin,” said Tom Lindberg, CEO of ECOHZ, commenting on the 2018 statistics of the Association of Issuing Organizations (AIB) .… [ + ]
The BNEF report highlights that 121 corporations from 21 different countries signed 13.4GW of clean energy PPA contracts in 2018, which positions companies along with power companies as the largest buyers of clean energy worldwide. Kyle Harrison, the corporate sustainability… [ + ]
Grants and subsidies in Galicia for energy audits, implementation of management systems and energy savings and efficiency projects in companies in the industry and services sectors for the year 2019, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund within the framework… [ + ]
- Guarantees of origin: the demand for renewable electricity sets a new record when exceeding 500 TWh in Europe.
- The clean energy corporate PPAs set a new record of 13.4 GW in 2018.
- The European Parliament confirms the agreement to reform the European electricity market.
- Renewable Energies: The geopolitics of the transformation of energy.
- Electric Vehicles: How was 2018? and what will 2019 be like?
- Galicia: Subsidies for energy management, savings and efficiency.
- Canary Islands: Subsidies for energy efficiency and renewable.
- Internationalization plan: Direct commercial mission Colombia and Peru.
- Why should the latest technologies take control of climate change?
- In two years, buildings 100% energy self-sufficient will be mandatory
- EnergySequence has been selected as one of the finalists of Bind 4.0.
- EDI: EnergySequence begins the experimentation stage in Bilbao.
- Good news! EnergySequence is within the second phase of the EDI.
- Bettergy starts photovoltaic solar installation in the Commonwealth of Municipalities Costa del Sol Occidental.
- Bettergy will contribute its experience in the management of public lighting in Barcelona