We are looking for an Energy Efficiency Technician, a highly motivated person to help us change the current energy consumption model.
The position offers a unique career path in terms of professional experience for the candidate who successfully performs in this creative and multidisciplinary work context.
- Personal Attributes
- Restless, hard-working, committed person with initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities working in a team with different business areas.
- Solution oriented, and with the ability to work autonomously, experience in planning and meeting milestones and objectives.
- Integrity and ethical values
- Involved in a dynamic, growing, and multidisciplinary work environment, maintaining strict criteria regarding confidentiality and protection of client data
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience for the position.
- University education is not essential.
Collaborative, multidisciplinary person, with strategic vision, with the ability to support long sales processes and the capacity for technical and economic influence.
- Previous commercial experience in the software field desirable.
- Intermediate/high level English or higher.
- Salary: Depending on candidate and experience.
- Flexible schedule, performance by objectives
- In case of continuity, Career Plan.