We are looking for a Studies Coordinator, a highly motivated person who will help us to coordinate the development of offers with the other members of the team. The position offers a unique career path in terms of professional experience for the candidate who is successful in this creative and multidisciplinary work environment.
The position offers a unique career path in terms of professional experience for the candidate who is successful in this creative and multidisciplinary work environment.
- Control and follow up of the offers to be made for commercial opportunities.
- Coordinate the elaboration of offers with the rest of the team members.
- To prepare bids for service and installation projects for the company.
- Ensure the alignment of cost and price estimates with the company’s objectives.
- Prepare and supervise technical proposals and bid documents.
- Prepare the necessary administrative documentation of proposals together with the operations area.
- Carry out actions to close opportunities and sign contracts.
- Orderly, methodical and analytical person, results oriented.
- Ability to write commercial documents and offers.
- To have a critical spirit and a competitive continuous improvement mentality.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 or more years of experience in research/bidding/bidding areas.
- Engineering or business administration degree.
- Knowledge of contracting processes in public and/or international tenders.
- Ability to perform ancillary tasks such as bid justifications and competitor evaluation.
- Use of spreadsheets at intermediate level or higher.
- Use of word processing software at intermediate level or higher; ability to write documents.
- Operation of consulting/engineering services and/or facilities.
- Commercial bids and public tenders.
- English intermediate/high level or higher.
- Use of CRM or business opportunity management software.
- Experience in international tenders.
- Certification in energy efficiency, renewable energies, energy management, energy auditing, etc.
- Languages: German, French, Italian.
- Salary: Depending on the candidate and experience.
- Flexible schedule, performance by objectives
- In case of continuity, career plan.